We have prepared two opportunities to see realtime data on your desk.
Please be informed of the following basics:
-> We use the datastream of the GCU (datalogging and energymonitoring sketches).
-> Our VBA script addes every minute a timestamp to the current values.
-> You will need a win xp/7 pc (at this time) connected to the GCU on site the PP. We can do the installations, you should have installed teamviewer.com.
1) The Effcontrol-GEK VBA-MONITOR script shows the values naturally realtime on a windows (XP/7) screen.
2) The Effcontrol-GEK-VBA-FTP script sends then every minute all values in two different files to our energy-data-monitoring server: www.effcontrol.com via an ftp command.
2 a) The one extension is a real CSV-File. Our Mysql Database imports every minute tons of different csv files from several of our global clients.
2 aa) The stored values will be shown in realtime over the web. You can also use an Iphone or Ipad, Android or anything else. I use my Ipad outdoor, at home I use a larger monitor.
2 ab) you have the capability to see any history of runs and physical values you want know, but remember, that the intervall is one minute
2 ac) you will have the capability to set alerts, offset and some features more, if required, let me know
2b) you can naturally run the Effcontrol-GEK-VBA-MONITOR script local on your computer, you don't need the webdatabase, to see realtime values: the vba monitor script gets the special files with the extension *. kbs every minute by ftp from our server www.effcontrol.com.
- an ftp script sends gcu files to our server
- our database stores the values for history
- our free scaled web fontend shows realtime with alerts
- a vba monitoring scripts gets same data direct from our server as second way to see realtime
- the total delay is 2-3 minutes
You can make your own graphics, that we import in the script and webfontend.
On any questions pls. let me know